Successful airborne collection of data is only one step in Keystone’s production workflow. A significant amount of effort is applied after collection to verify the quality of data, compile associated information, and implement the necessary production methods in order to generate end-products according to cleint specifications. Keystone has assembled a suite of software tools, both off-the-shelf and custom-developed, that allow us to execute and manage every stage of production workflow. Operating the software is a staff of trained and experienced professionals who work diligently with each other and with customers to ensure a high-quality deliverable.
A few of the software tools we use for post-flight production include:
- Applanix POSPAC MMS for post-processing of airborne GPS/IMU, GPS ground station and CORS data; bore sight calibration of sensor installations
- Microsoft Office Processing Center (OPC) for UltraCam image processing from Level 0 through Level 3, with options for radiometric adjustments, file format, image bit-depth, and spectral band selection.
- Keystone-Developed Distributed Processing Software for very rapid UltraCam image processing through highly parallel application of OPC across many CPU cores; extendible to other distributable processing functions
- Keystone-Developed Image File Management Software for intelligent offloading of UltraCam raw image files
from DX data storage units onto our processing network; efficient downloading of processed imagery from our network onto delivery media
- ManageIT, a Keystone-developed comprehensive database, and user interface tool that includes workflow management, digital image quality control, and client job tracking functionality
- Inpho Digital Photogrammetric System for production of ortho-photos and mosaics of UltraCam imagery, block area color balancing, and DTM editing
- Adobe Photoshop Image Editing Software for color balancing and enhancement of images prior to custom printing
- Global Mapper Software for data format and projection conversion
- ESRI ArcGIS ArcView for derivative product compilation and custom GIS application development